Option Exit Strategy
Profit trading weekly options with timed exits
With our growing trade history we are able to provide an option exit strategy for selling our weekly options picks. Our exit strategy maximizes the statistical probability for booking profit with weekly options based on their trade history. This strategy requires traders to set realistic expectations and manage their risk by limiting investments.
- You will never sell at the peak
- Lower returns are consistent returns
- Be prepared for loss when it happens
- Never invest your entire account
- Reduce positions for riskier options
- Partially sell holdings as the option moves
- Open positions with limit orders
- Set trailing stops for capturing profit
- Use stop orders for managing loss
Consistent vs. big profits
Consider what makes a good day of trading. Earning 25% to 50% returns on a consistent basis is fantastic and highly profitable options trading. If you believe gains of 75% to 100% would better suit you, then the chance of making those returns begins to drop accordingly. Do not focus on hitting the highs. It is great to get 200% to 300% returns every once in a while but realize the chances of that consistently happening are very slim.
By the numbers
The winning history of our weekly options picks is significantly higher as you lower your expected returns. Use our trade history to adjust your expectations accordingly. Make sure to base your expectations using significant data (such as one full year).